Re: firefox regularly self destructs and closes all instances

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
  on my constantly updated FC5 system, on a regular basis, a new
firebox window will be created but with nothing more than the very top
title bar and nothing else -- no tool bar, no menu bar, no google bar,
no scrollbar.  and when that happens, deleting that window blows away
all firefox clients on the system.

  so i start over and, a day or so later, it all happens again.  i've
seen notes regarding a memory leak in firefox.  is anyone else seeing
this behaviour?  thanks.

I see this on quite a regular basis. It appears to coincide with when a firefox update has been installed from the updates repository and I haven't yet restarted firefox.

Paul.