Re: Remove LVM group entries

Mark Haney wrote:
I did something kind of stupid. I had 2 7TB LVM groups on my SAN that recently were moved (for political reasons) to another system. Now, on the original system they were on, when I rebooted it I am forced to go into maintenance mode because LVM can't see those VGs. How do I kill those entries in LVM so that I can boot the system clean again?

Remove the entries from /etc/fstab?

Paul.