Re: Is Fedora *really* Free?

On 10/16/06, Anne Wilson <cannewilson tiscali co uk> wrote:
On Monday 16 October 2006 14:57, Tim wrote:
> Thufir:
> >> we're all pawns in RH's evil experiment
>
> Anne Wilson:
> > Get real!
>
> I was under the impression that Thufir's post was being bitingly
> sarcastic, it seemed obvious to me.

Could well be, in which case I apologise.  Sarcasm often doesn't come over
well in emails. Maybe we normally rely on facial expressions accompanying it.

Ah well, all the fud wound me up.  Sorry

Anne

Those interested in not participating with our metrics can easily use
one of our mirrors to download the OS, install it, and updated to/from
it.  Its trivial to do and we don't pull information back from our
mirrors.

           -Mike