Turn off Macromedia Nag in Firefox.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Oct 16 20:16:24 UTC 2006

Keith <kewradio <at> newsguy.com> writes:
>  How do I turn off the notification bar that macromedia is not installed
> in the Firefox (AKA IceWeasel) Web Browser?

You can use Konqueror, which can actually remember that "No" means "No". :-)
(There's a checkbox "Remember the answer", and if you use this and click "No",
it will never annoy you with that stupid* question again. Why doesn't Firefox
have this feature?)

        Kevin Kofler

* Why I'm calling the question stupid? Simple. If I don't want to install the
proprietary crap today, why should I want it tomorrow?