bittorrent, azureus, ports and routers

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 17 04:55:34 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 20:36 +0100, Thufir wrote:
> I don't have the password to the router :(

If it's yours, hard reset the box.  If it's someone else's, you're out
of luck.

How to hard reset it depends on the device.  Some will have a simple
button, others will require you to hold a reset button while doing
something else (e.g. while powering it up), else it'll just do a reboot
with current settings.

--
(Currently running FC4, but testing FC5, if that's important.)

I read messages from the public lists.