Re: dvorak layout

On 17/10/06, Nigel Henry <cave dnb tiscali fr> wrote:
On Tuesday 17 October 2006 06:24, Dylan Semler wrote:

Thanks for the link below. Read the Zine, printed off the keyboard layout, and
am writing this using Dvorak. Lots of mistakes as the UK keyboard doesn't
quite match the DL'd layout. As I learned typing looking at the keys, perhaps
I will pick this up quicker. Rock on Dvorak.

Nigel.

Yeah ,I read that zine too. Almost ordered the printed version, just
as an excuse for showing support.

Dotan Cohen
http://dotancohen.com/eng/dell.php
http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/what_is_hdtv.html