Re: Another slip in the FC6 schedule

On 10/17/06, Alfredo Ferrari <list pceet030 cern ch> wrote:
... indeed we have RHEL on the master member of the cluster and our web
server, but it would be unpractical to pay a license for each slave, or
for each personal dekstop / laptop in the group.

Any reason to not use CentOS in such a scenario? Even then, I believe
it is possible to stagger automated updates.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud