Re: Another slip in the FC6 schedule

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 09:43:39PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
 > Dave Jones wrote:
 > >On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 12:45:25AM +0200, Alfredo Ferrari wrote:
 >
 > I hate to sound stupid Dave, but what utility will tell us if the
 > partition being inspected is a 1k/block partition?
 >
 > We'd like to know if we are vulnerable to this one.

tune2fs -l /dev/hdX | grep Block\ size

As others have pointed out, chances are your /boot (and any other
similar small sized partitions) will be 1k.  Asides from this,
unless you manually created a filesystem by hand with custom options
to mkfs, you should have 4K block sizes.

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk