Re: Msi

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 16:25 -0700, Matt Cooper wrote:
> hi there fedora team! i love how everybody  makes their niche
> noticable! but you guys, broke the mold! been runnin on fedora since
> day 1,  however now i have a silly problem, i purchased an eMachine
> W3400, the mainboard inside is an MSI RS480M, the only fedora relese i
> can make work for it so far is 1,2, and 3,

Hi Matt,

I use *only* MSI boards, and I've tried every Fedora version that has
come out on my MSI-powered computers. I'm even running 64-bit FC5 on a
MSI K8NGM2. Never heard of your mb though. Maybe if you give more
details about your problem (where it fails, what you see, etc.), we may
be able to help.

--
Pascal Chong
email:  chongym cymulacrum net

"La science ne connaît pas de frontière parce que la connaissance
appartient à l’humanité. et que c’est la flamme qui illumine le monde."

-- Louis Pasteur