Another slip in the FC6 schedule

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 18 04:10:30 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 00:26 +0200, Alfredo Ferrari wrote:
> eventually I deinstalled the old kernel just before reading that
> message.  It is not a big deal to reinstall the previous kernel on
> those machines

You're not aware that's bad practice?  Usually, it's better to keep at
least the last kernel, and maybe one more (i.e. Current, previous, and
yet another) on a system, so that you can just switch between them if
you need to.

--
(Currently running FC4, but testing FC5, if that's important.)

I read messages from the public lists.