Re: bittorrent, azureus, ports and routers

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:24:58 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
[...]
> If Bittorrent can get through the router then Azureus can. Just
> configure Azureus to use the same port, e.g. 6881.

The above reasoning holds for me, that if bittorrent gets throught the
router then azureus should also get through the router...?

Azureus reports:

Testing port 6881 ... NAT Error

Perhaps I should take this to a bittorrent list?  I'm just not subscribed,
so this was easier.

-Thufir