Re: Suspend to RAM

Hi,

> PS: after resuming have you tried logging into a terminal using Ctrl+Atl
> +F1 as root and executing "vbetool post" command ?

It was not resuming, the display would not turn back on after a suspend. After
the last kernel update, it turns on but remains black. However, opening a
text console (CTRL ALT F1) and then going back to the graphical terminal
(CTRL ALT F7) makes everything work again. This must be because of a custom X
server I'm using, bug hopefully it will be 100% functional in FC6.

[]'s
Marcelo