Yum

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 18 20:03:50 UTC 2006

Thanks Jeff, and the others who have responded to my query for help..
What I did was I ran a query to see if BitTorrent was installed and with
that I was told to remove anything that was related to that in order to
re-install BitTorrent.
I was shown two lines that concerned BitTorrent and I deleted these
directories..  (rm -Rf /dev/???)
Bingo.  Now I no longer had Yum..

I will try and be more cautious to the future.

Thanks again fellows for the help and kind direction...