Re: Create bonded interfaces

Marc wrote:
google for 'ethernet channel bonding'....commands should be the same as RHEL. Never done this in FC. Is this a clustered environment as in GFS/RHCS?
Marc

On 10/19/06, **
Nope, it's just a dual Opteron SAN server with 2 dual port Gbit NICs.

It worked on the upgrade to FC4, I just wanted to set it up again since I just freshly installed FC5.

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator