Re: Flash Player 9 Beta for Linux Is Available

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:50:09 -0500
"Chris Mohler" <cr33dog gmail com> wrote:

> Been working for me great so far - watched little ninja (ninjai.com),
> some stuff over a atomfilms and newgrounds.  Also watched all of the
> Barat videos on youtube.com - without a single crash!

Well, I just submitted my first bug report for it :-). The original
site where I first noticed flash 7 not working was:

http://alt.tnt.tv/closer/closer.shtml

With flash 9 beta, it is better, but if I click on BOARDS & BLOGS
then try to click on Give them something to talk about (the message
boards link), nothing happens. Of course, not having a windows box,
I'm not absolutely sure anything happens on windows either :-).