Re: Flash Player 9 Beta for Linux Is Available

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:33:08 -0500
"Chris Mohler" <cr33dog gmail com> wrote:

> Do you have pop-ups disabled?  It opens one for me, with a straight-up
> phpBB site...

Yea, looking closer at the little X down on the bottom, I see popups
were blocked. I can get to the message board if I allow them (now
I just have to figure out why a marketing organization that wants
to attract people to its web site uses so many different annoying
features most people have turned off like flash 8 and popups :-).