Re: Flash Player 9 Beta for Linux Is Available

Joe Smith wrote:
Joe Smith wrote:
Any idea what it does require? I can't get anything but audio from youtube, with both the old and the new plugin. ...

Oh never mind. The new plugin works fine in FF; I normally use Seamonkey. Seems it's not the Flash plugin at all.

Never mind, just talkin' to myself here.

Turns out it's adblock: there's a script element: "http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/you.watch/entertainment...";
blocked by adblock that seems to be required. Nothing about Flash at all.

Oh well. I have better ways to waste time than youtube.

<Joe