Re: kernel-2.6.18-1.2200.fc5 boot hang

Jack Howarth wrote:
   Is anyone else seeing the following? We have a
machine running FC5 with AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 4400+ installed on an Asus A8N-SLI
Premium motherboard.
While not exactly the same, I have two systems, both on Asus A8N-SLI mobos. One is running CentOS 4.4 with the 3800+ version of the same chip, but the other is running uni-core 3700+ with FC5. No problems with the latest kernel. As a test, I swapped out processors to see if there was a problem, but found no problems. Now that was wit the uni-processor kernel, so not a perfect test.

-Paul