Re: Flash Player 9 Beta for Linux Is Available

> Works nicely with firefox, epiphany and galeon. rawhide/fc-6 galeon
> users will want to wait for galeon-2.0.3-3 (tomorrow).

Anyone have this working with www.spiketv.com? I'm using firefox 1.5.0.3
and I've been trying to get this working for a while. Just doesn't seem
to recognize flash. Or is spiketv's site looking for something else? I
guess I'm not sure mine is working at all.

Thanks,
James