Re: Flash Player 9 Beta for Linux Is Available

James Pifer wrote:
>> Works nicely with firefox, epiphany and galeon. rawhide/fc-6 galeon
>> users will want to wait for galeon-2.0.3-3 (tomorrow).
>>

> Anyone have this working with www.spiketv.com? I'm using firefox 1.5.0.3
> and I've been trying to get this working for a while. Just doesn't seem
> to recognize flash. Or is spiketv's site looking for something else? I
> guess I'm not sure mine is working at all.
>
> Thanks,
> James

seems to work fine here.  i just replaced the old libflashplayer.so in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins with the new one, restarted firefox and it works.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E