fstab and LABEL=

I'm a little confused about the LABEL= option in /etc/fstab. Let's say I have this line in my fstab:

LABEL=/home/archiv      /home/archive3          xfs     defaults        1 2

And I want to change the mountpoint of this to /archive instead of /home/archive3. Will I need to (or should I) edit the LABEL= to reflect the changes? Or can I just use the /dev/ instead?

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator