Problems with iPod

Ed Smits ed.smits at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:52:00 UTC 2006

OK, I had downloaded libgpod-0.4.0.tar.gz, supposedly the latest from
the CVS tree, finally was able to configure, make and install it with
your help, no errors, thought I was on the home stretch... I had also
downloaded the latest gtkpod from CVS, gtkpod-0.99.8, started to
configure it, errors out with

No Match for argument: libgpod-1.0

Google that , 300 hits, most pointing to Mandriva, search for
"libgpod-1.0" + FC5, 5 hits, none that look any good to me....

I'll start from scratch later tonight

Thanks

ED