fifo dump in Xorg.0.log with Matrox and NVidia graphics set to dual head.

I am testing out a new NVidia driver called nouveau and received a fifo dump from the mga card reported in the Xorg.0.log file. Anyway, my main question is related to getting the dump and figuring out which component to file against for possible bug resolution. Currently the MGA is primary display and the nouveau is secondary display. I don't have this problem when using an mga for primary and nv driver for secondary.

Link to log with dump.
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=7479

Any ideas?
Jim