Re: rpm.livna.org needs help -- any python hackers around that want to help fixing the ATI fglrx packages for FC6

For the record, I've spent the two last hours on that stuff, and I've
come to the conclusion that pyxf86config doesn't handle Extensions
section at all :) Which makes the process a little bit more tricky.

Feel free to point me to the right direction if I'm wrong... or to fix
pyxf86config if I'm right :p

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora