Re: OT DHCP-DDNS question

Bryan Hepworth wrote but not in plain text, the cardinal sin, Apologises
Hi Everyone
I thought I'd best ask this question for feaseability and see if I've got this straight. If there's somewhere better to post please let me know. I've been looking at DHCP and DDNS the straightforward examples look fine and are easy enough to follow for the forward and reverse entries. Of course my requirement is slightly different so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I've seen DHCP relay where requests get forwarded to another network. I was wondering how these entries could be placed into the DDNS if they come from another network? 192.168.2.0/255.255.255.0 network 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0 network How would you do the 1.168.192.in-addr.arpa and 2.168.192.in-addr.arpa All the examples I've seen just show the 1.168.192 entries and I haven't seen any showing more than that. Thanks Bryan