Question about screen.

Hi!

I would like to remove the screen saver in Fedora. I have tried to check (no screen saver), no inactivity, but still my screen blanks out after a couple of time. I want my screen become black but not in save mode. I was able to adjust this in Ubuntu and make sure that the screen didn't go in inactive mode, how can I do this in Fedora?

Michel