Re: Question about screen.

Hi ,

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but if that works you'll get 1st prize for fix of the year. I've had to suffer my Compaq P700 monitors going into standby for many months, even years, when I've been trying to concentrate on reading something, and had no idea how to fix it.

Thanks in advance if this works. As Arnie says "I'll be back" if it don't work.

Well good luck. It should work, at least it does for me :-) I use this for linux boxes that act as point of information / public internet terminals so that people realise they are "on" and not dead.

--
Ian Chapman.