Please help: am-utils/amd setup howto/steps?

Hi,

 Here is a newbie in LDAP setup -- Anyone have
successfully setup amd with LDAP before on Fedora Core
Linux?

 I'm asked to put amd maps in LDAP in a short time,
but I'm in need of a amd.schema or similar ldap schema
file, and then steps to adjust /etc/ldap.conf and
/etc/amd.conf, or even /etc/nsswitch.conf.

 Please help. Thanks a lot.