Re: Firefox 2 "Send Link..." Doesn't

On 10/24/06, Khoa Ton <khoa puresynergy com> wrote:
I'm not sure if this is an FC5 or Firefox issue, but I've
set my email application in Gnome via:
"System"->"Preferences"->"More Preferences"->"Preferred Applications"
to Thunderbird.

However, using "File"->"Send Link..." in Firefox 2.0, nothing
comes up.

Can anyone give me a pointer as to where to find any error messages
to debug this problem?

Thanks,
Khoa Ton

I have evolution setup as default mail handler and sendlink works
fine. Well, It seems like thunderbird should work too with your
setting. Try to configure evolution and try if it works, this might
give you some idea when you run the preferences next time.

good day!