Re: Mozilla vs Seamonkey vs Firefox

Been happily using Firefox for a long time on both XP and FC5, but
this talk of Seamonkey and Firefox 2 has me wondering....

1) what's the difference between Seamonkey and Mozilla, both seem to
use the Mozilla engine
2) advantages/disadvantages against Firefox 1.5.0.7

Just wondering

Ed
Burlington, Canada

I've used all three on various platforms.
Aside from the added functionality, such as email, there's a few
minor changes to the interface and some of the menus. Some of these
differences might change when I upgrade to the latest version.

The biggest issue I've seen is some applications (e.g. Google Toolbar) won't work
with Sea Monkey but will work with Firefox.

Dave