RE: So, what's a "Zod?"

> Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> > I'd assume that anyone who doesn't care about comics, or
> isn't heavily
> > exposed to western culture wouldn't have a clue who Zod is.
>  We don't
> > all live in North America.
> >
>     So for those who don't read comic books (sorry, graphic
> novels) and
> who haven't seen "Superman II", Zod is a randomly selected
> three-letter
> identifier.  Satisfied?

I question whether that was the intent of those who named the
release Zod.  If indeed the name goes with the arch-enemy of
Superman and Linux is the arch-enemy of Microsoft Windows,
who does that make Bill Gates?  I find it hard to believe the
Linux packagers would grant so high an honor to the leader
of Microsoft.

Bob