Re: Fedora on IBM ThinkPad T60p ?

> Am I going to have problems, or have those problems been fixed?
Hi Reg!

I have a FC5 and earlier a FC4 on my Thinkpad T30 installed. Everything
but the Graphic device (ati radeon 7200 mob.) works fine.
But that's a problem with older ati cards. I think later versions are
working successfully.

--
Do not write to this address directly. Mails which are not sent to a
list will be dropped automatically.