Learning JSP / Servlets / Tomcat / J2EE on FC

I'm starting to learn about JSP and Java Servelets on Apache (Jakarta)
Tomcat, along with J2EE and the whole business programming thing -- I've
been more of an application / system programmer.  The Sun J2EE
documentation seems highly marketing-oriented and low on actual
comprehension.  I'm not ready to read the standards yet.  At the moment I'm
using <http://www.coreservlets.com/Apache-Tomcat-Tutorial/> now, but it's
MSWindows-oriented.  Are there any particularly good Fedora-oriented docs
on these subjects?  Or not necessarily Fedora-oriented.
TonyN.:'    The Great Writ     <mailto:tonynelson georgeanelson com>
      '      is no more.             <http://www.georgeanelson.com/>