Re: So, what's a "Zod?"

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
I'd assume that anyone who doesn't care about comics, or isn't heavily
exposed to western culture wouldn't have a clue who Zod is.  We don't
all live in North America.

I did not see Superman II or have any interest in comic books, especially Superman. I did know who Zod was because of a program called Smallville, which is a Superman / serial type of show on TV.

I would have been clueless to who Zod was otherwise myself.

Bizarre choice IMO, but chosen anyway. (If you don't vote, you suffer the consequences. I did not vote ... therefore one less dissenting vote.)

Jim

--
Rudd's Discovery:
	You know that any senator or congressman could go home and make