Re: upgrading FC5-i386 to FC6-x86_64

John Poelstra wrote:
I have a 64bit box that I've been running the i386 install of FC5 on. Now I'd like to upgrade (not reinstall) it to the x86_64 version of FC6. I'm guessing this isn't something that is supported, but on the other hand I thought it might work.

Anybody know if this will work or have any other thoughts?

It didn't work for me going from FC4 to FC5. I don't think it's possible to upgrade and change architecture at the same time.

--
Joel