Free FC6 DVD offer

I'm offering to cut and mail 5 FC6 DVD-Rs (i386 or x86_64) to people in
Australia that don't have broadband access. First 5 off-list respondents
(for the time being).

BTW, I've offered the same when FC5 came out but nobody was interested.
Perhaps, in Australia *everybody* has broadband Internet... 8-)

Cheers
Steffen.