Re: Free FC6 DVD offer

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, ronald wrote:

Steffen Kluge wrote:
I'm offering to cut and mail 5 FC6 DVD-Rs (i386 or x86_64) to people in
Australia that don't have broadband access. First 5 off-list respondents
(for the time being).

BTW, I've offered the same when FC5 came out but nobody was interested.
Perhaps, in Australia *everybody* has broadband Internet... 8-)
perhaps only *one* has a computer there. you.
:-b

no thats our good neighbour brothers, New Zealand ;)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd