Apple Cinema 23"

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to get my 23" Apple Cinema display to work with my Fedora system? I got an ASUS Pundit-R box with a pentium 4 and integrated graphics on the motherboard. I set FC6 with system- config-display to use the Apple display and nothing happens, not even a console, just a black screen. The box has a DVI port in the back. I also tried the display with an adapter plug where the CRT monitor goes. Nothing.
Help please, since I can't find anything on the web.
EJ