Re: isnt /var/www/html the doc root for phpMyAdmin?

sean a écrit :
I'm trying to install phpMyAdmin on fc5.

Following the phpmyadmin install instructions I untarred it in /var/www/html/

Then I'm supposed to point the browser to localhost/phpmyadmin/scripts/setup.php

which exists:

-rwxr-xrwx 1 root root 72833 Oct 7 10:54 /var/www/html/phpmyadmin/scripts/setup.php

but I get the httpd error:

The requested URL /phpmyadmin/scripts/setup.php was not found on this server.

Just a stupid question: did you only untarred the tar ball in /var/www/html or did you also add a link:

phpmyadmin--->phpmyadmin-xxxxx (number of the release)

?

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique