So, what's a "Zod?"

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 25 07:42:01 UTC 2006

Jim Cornette wrote:

> Bizarre choice IMO, but chosen anyway. (If you don't vote, you suffer
> the consequences. I did not vote ... therefore one less dissenting vote.)
>
> Jim

Its not quite bizzarre. People here around have a "different" sense of
humor at times. The names of each of the releases are related in a way
thats different from the previous release.

Though this time, everyone was allowed to vote, it is supposed to be
restricted to contributors. We will use our new voting system next time.

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/024oct06/features/rh_speaks/?sc_cid=bcm_edmsept_007

Rahul