Re: FC6

Scott van Looy wrote:

Doing an update via yum (I know! But it saves bandwidth...) I got the FC6 SMP kernel headers and no upgrade to the kernel-smp package...so I had to manually install the kernel i686 RPM...

I believe that the kernel is built with smp enabled and you do not need to use a variation marked as smp when running FC6. One kernel for single and multiprocessors from now on.

Jim

--
Gravity brings me down.