Re: FC6 installation by DVD

Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi, I have a question: when installing FC6 by DVD or from DVD-ISO image (or updating it) it seems that the DVD or the image is handled as a set of CD's (that means, during install there are virtual CD changes) which slow down the installation/update.

Is there any reason for this?

Regards

I didn't see that on the FC6 DVD-ISO Image I used.
Clean install on my Sony VAIO VGN in around 10mins...  (FC-6-i386-DVD).

Which image were you using ?

Chris