Re: FC6 and NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-9626

Thank you... I felt like I got got beat with a wooded spoon for posting
what worked for me ... When I rebuilt my laptop yesterday I tried to do
the livna-testing kmod-nvidia TROUGH and it puked trying to install the
kernel that was already installed.... So fix it  by commenting out the
config.h in nv-linux.h. It worky!

EXCEPT... Now when I reboot it modifies my xorg.conf file to us nv
instead of nvidia. So I have to manually modify it and restart X.