Re: FC 6 laptop install license agreement

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Mark Panen wrote:

Hi

I installed FC 6 on my laptop and get to the part where the license
agreement, sound card etc comes up. This is where i get stuck. The window is
in the far bottom right of the screen and i cannot see the buttons. I have
tried the tab key but can't carry on further. I also tried a other driver
with xorg. Anyone else have this ?

It would help knowing what kind of laptop and sound card.

--
Gorgon minion:    "Is the Source dangerous?"
Gorgon Commander: "Only if it is on your side."