OT: President Bush vs the Swamp

Keith ac7xcLnx at newsguy.com
Wed Oct 25 16:13:21 UTC 2006

ACTUAL transcript of a US Aircraft piloted by President George Bush with
the Baghdad Air Control Tower on a flight to Iraq in November, 2005.

Bush: "Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a
collision."

Baghdad Control Tower: "Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to
the South to avoid a collision."

Bush: "This is the President of the USA. I say again, divert YOUR
course."

Baghdad Control Tower: "No, I say again, you divert YOUR course."

Americans: "THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA, THE GREATEST SUPER POWER
IN THE WORLD. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE US ARMY CORPS, THREE MAJOR
CORPORATIONS AND NUMEROUS TAX DOLLARS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR
COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT'S ONE-FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER
MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS AIRCRAFT."

Baghdad Control Tower: "This is a swamp. Your call."