Dual monitors in FC5/6

I am soon to install FC6. I have an AGP Geforce2 in my box right now
pushing my main monitor. I have an lcd which seems to max out at
1024x768. I also have a PCI VGA lieing around. Is getting dual monitor
support as simple as popping in the second card before installing FC6?
I do not need accelerated graphics on the second card (doubt it can
anyways) but do use the binary blobs for my nvidia card.

I have never really done this before. So suggestions from others who
have would be much appreiciated.

Thanks.
--
Fedora Core 5 and proud