Re: FC5 -> FC6 my experience

On 10/25/06, Lonni J Friedman <netllama gmail com> wrote:
On 10/25/06, Michael Wiktowy <michael wiktowy gmail com> wrote:
> On 10/25/06, Roo <oscosc gmail com> wrote:
> > <snip rant>
> >

> <snip anti-rant rant>

pot -> kettle -> black

Touche.

I suppose my post could have contained a bit more help and a lot less edge.

My apologies.

Well to summarize in a constructive manner:
- file bugzilla bugs for your problems
- search the Internets for answers
- write detailed respectful feedback on the correct forums (mostly nvidia's mailing list in this case since none of the Fedora devs can fix nvidia's binary drivers).

/Mike