Re: New FC6 upgrade just displays "grub" -

Bob Goodwin wrote:
Alastair Neil wrote:
Sounds like the PAE kernel "Physical Address Extensions" did you say you wanted to address more that 4Gbytes of memory?
No, the upgrade did not offer me any options, it did that on its own just as it messed up the grub file.

But it looks like it is working now, how well I will find out but I am encouraged and thank you for your assistance.

Can you check and file a bug report in http://bugzilla.redhat.com with the hardware details. We have some reports of this happening. There is probably a pattern.

Rahul