Re: Question regarding the torrent for FC6

Amadeus W. M. wrote:

Torrent is a good initiative. If only it worked. Most people have
cable/dsl connections, and their upload speed is some 20-30Kb/s. That
means you would have to be downloading from about 20-30 people
simultaneously to get the equivalent of 600Kb/s (and be the only one
downloading from those people). I'm not sure this is feasible.

For most people, I think it does work. I downloaded FC6 via torrent (both of which are still uploading), at about 200K in one location (cable modem) and 800K at another location.