Re: YUM is not working with FC5 anymore?

This has been answered several times on the list already. I have already deleted the message or I would refer you to it but you should not have any trouble finding it look for it.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: YUM is not working with FC5 anymore?
From: William Case <billlinux rogers com>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 10/25/2006 02:32 PM
Hi;

On Wed, 2006-25-10 at 21:22 +0000, Jim Douglas wrote:
I can't figure out what happened to YUM, everything was fine for weeks now I get this error,

No Groups Available in any repository
Writing Mirrorcache to disk
Repository initialization completed in 8.59 seconds
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: extras
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: extras

How can I reset without re-installing YUM?

What are the correct repositories for FC5?

Thanks,
Jim

Just as I was composing a message to the Fedora mail list, Jim's message
arrived.  I have exactly the same problem.  Is this just a traffic jam?

begin:vcard
fn:Paul Lemmons
n:Lemmons;Paul
org:Tucson Medical Center;Information Services
adr:;;5301 E. Grant Road;Tucson;AZ;85712;USA
email;internet:paul lemmons tmcaz com
title:Lead Systems Software Engineer
tel;work:520-324-1034
tel;fax:520-324-1206